Terms & Conditions
Workshops: terms, conditions and cancellation policy
By paying for and booking a space on a workshop, you confirm that you have read and agree to the following terms and conditions:
• Spaces booked for a particular workshop are not transferable and are for the person or persons named at the time of booking
• They cannot be transferred to a third party without prior confirmation by the workshop organiser
• Cancellations made up to 21 days prior to the start of the workshop will receive a refund minus a £7.50 handling fee. We cannot guarantee refunds for cancellations made less than 21 days prior to the start of the workshop and up to 10 days before unless we are able to fill the space – in which case you will receive a refund minus £7.50 handling fee.
• No refunds will be given for cancellations made within 10 days of the start of the workshop.
• We will send you a confirmation email once we have received your payment for the booking. Please bring this with you on the day as proof of booking.
• Please ensure that the workshop you book is suitable and check the workshop description before booking. If you are uncertain, please contact us before booking.
Thank you for accepting these terms and conditions.